Sunday, August 24, 2008
Pay To Click aka PTCs
These are sites that pay you a certain rate to click adds. You sign up and they offer you a list of ads that you click on for a rate of anywhere from .01 and up to around .10 (if higher probably a scam). You may only click on one tab at a time wait for a predetermined amount of time and get paid for visiting that site. The companies are paying them to pay you to go to their sites to boost that companies traffic to their sites. Many many many people use these sites to make money, I don't prefer them due to I don't have that much patience, their are many scam ptcs out there and I don't want to be sent to a site that could possible infect me with malware/spyware. It's easy to do, you can watch tv or surf the web while you click ads. The most popular being http://www.neobux.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment