Sunday, August 24, 2008
Uploading Files
There are many file hosting sites and some acutally pay you for unique downloads on content that you have uploaded. The highest I've found is depositfiles.com offering 5$ for 1ooo downloads from RUS & US. If you don't want money you can use rapidshare.com that is abundantly popular with just about everything you could think of uploaded there. You have to pay to get unlimited downloads but if you have enough downloads of files you upload there you will get a free premium account that is need for unlimited downloads. I've had little experience with this since my upload speed is god awful slow. I have uploaded a few files to depositfiles and have pasted links to them out there and getting pretty good traffic on the dowloads. If you want to try it out here's a link. http://depositfiles.com/signup.php?ref=anon999.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment